One Accounting. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.oneaccounting.cpa website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data
Information Collection and Use
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
● Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
● Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
● Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
● Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
● Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
One Accounting uses the collected data for various purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service
● To notify you about changes to our Service
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
● To provide customer support
● To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
● To monitor the usage of our Service
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues
● To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing
Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
One Accounting may process your Personal Data because:
● We need to perform a contract with you
● You have given us permission to do so
● The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
● To comply with the law.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
By email: email@example.com